Cockroaches are considered as common household pests, and can be easily found in hotels, offices, restaurants, bakeries and many other places. They feed on a wide variety of foodstuffs as they move freely from rubbish, bins, drains, sewers to buildings and human habitations.
- They are mechanical vectors of a number of food borne diseases.
- They carry along with them disease organisms and contaminate food meant for human consumption.
- The 2 common species in Singapore are:
- American Cockroach – (Periplaneta americana)
- German Cockroach – (Blatella germanica)
At Oscar, we employ a 3-step procedure to break the cockroach breeding cycle. The elimination of adult cockroach reduces the chance for eggs to be lay.
Preliminary site inspection to evaluate the infestation level at your premises.
Our Oscar Technicians will conduct scheduled spot-check on any recurrence of cockroach infestations
Contact us today to learn how we can deploy our Cockroach Control Solution at your premises.